updated 1/29/18 by Mark Erway
- Pledged funds to cover the $2500 per month cost of the Mission House
- Increased participation of Doctors and Nurses on our medical teams
- A Dental Team
- Financial Sponsors, grants, stock donations for the ministry
- Drug problem in Barrio Rincon
- Equipment trailer for Medical Teams
- To press toward 400 children sponsored in our school sponsorship program.
- For our new long-term missionary, Benjamin Holton, who is working alongside Michael, and for his speaking schedule to raise awareness and his own financial support.
- For Michael’s Boys Youth Group; Glenda’s Girls’ Youth Group; and Carlos’ Boys Youth Group
- For our Board of Directors and all they do to support the ministry
- The dream of the Rehabilitation Farm in Honduras
- The men, women and children in Prison who fight addiction, abuse, and self-esteem issues
ANSWERED in 2017
- Someone to be our Missions Director – YES – Gary Putman joined us in April 2017.
- Someone to be our Financial Secretary – YES – Joyce Lefever stepped up in June 2017
- A new 15 passenger van to replace/augment our Toyota 15 passenger van – YES – in May 2017 we acquired an 18 passenger Ford Transit van.
- TO have over 300 children sponsored in our school sponsorship program in 2017 – YES, July 2017
ANSWERED in 2018
- 2018 Annual Luncheon – YES – We had almost 200 people. In addition to Michael and Glenda speaking, Ben Holton spoke, Director Fredi Duarte spoke passionately and showed a video that he made.